Laminate In The Greater Boston Area
There are many good reasons why laminate flooring is a popular choice in today's homes. Laminate is a manufactured product that simulates the look of hardwood, ceramic tile, natural stone, and many other types of flooring.
Here are some of the benefits of laminate flooring:
- Patterns mimic wood and natural stone
- Good choice for the look without the maintenance or cost
- Offers significant value
- Range of colors and styles, including exotic
- Durable for active lifestyles
- Stain-resistant, no wax or varnish
- Less likely to fade in sunlight
- 10-20 times harder than laminate countertops
- Floated rather than secured directly
- Installed over a variety of subfloors
- Great impact and indentation resistance
- Easy to replace, if desired
We Carry The Top Brands In Laminate!
Knowing the basic types of laminate and laminate installation can provide you with a firm foundation upon which to begin your laminate shopping journey.
- No more fake looks
- Looks are traditional, rustic, distressed, and exotic
- Grains and texture are more realistic than ever
- The number of photographs or screens determines the quality
- Lighter colors make small rooms look larger
- Dark colors create intimate settings
- Choose coordinating or contrasts with cabinets or furniture
- No matching colors and styles, be creative
Before You Buy Laminate
Knowledge about laminate specifics and characteristics, its traits, and subtle differences, can be invaluable. Choosing the best laminate flooring for your home is really about knowing the right combination of characteristics, aesthetics, performance, and budget to best meet the needs of your lifestyle.
- Remarkably durable surface
- Does not need to be varnished or waxed
- Easy to maintain
- For busy households, with children and high traffic
- You get what you pay for
- High quality gives you better visuals and performance
- Cost factors: unique textures, exotic varieties and species, and high-pressure manufacturing
Laminate Care & Maintenance
Laminate care & maintenance is essential in ensuring that your laminate floors continue to age well. Learn more here!
Understanding the basics of laminate installation will increase your knowledge of the process, and enhance your confidence in the installers. Learn more about our installation process here!